Friday 10 June 2011

Its true we don't know what we have, till it's gone. Looking at picture of us and realizing I have not been a good friend after all. Sorry ! I'm really really sorry, I don't know how to put these in words, but it really takes a lot of me to finally confess it to Kheng about what I have done and shouldn't done. but Still, until this moment I can't overlook that awkward moment. Being honest, I'm so sorry for being so detached with you , ThiamSeng. Five years, wasn't a long period, but it ain't short as well really do us apart ! Perhaps the cynical me was not able to grin and bear the gap built between us. It's me....it's all me I know.I thought time will be the solution, but who knows time isn't our luxury after all.


I didn't even teared when everybody was, that's how monstrous  I am ! Till now, I still blame myself for.....Why am I so fucked up !!! But deep down I will always treasure the laughter, treasure the joy...and most importantly  treasure our memories. This I promise you, my dear friend. Rest in peace .



Sometimes it's not only the bad memories that's make one sad, but also the best ones which I know I will always remember !

No comments: