Monday 6 April 2009


ApRil sucks
, its only the beginning of the month,
& i'm at my worst condition, all torn up...,
over-whelmed..
Its the downfall of Koh tEck-y...
dead & gone

what have happeneD to me??
where does it all gone wrong??
how coulD this happen...!?
i myself could never answer them truthfully...
do i worth that...
that type of "kindness"...
do i deserve that??
i'm just simply DUMB!!
Koh TEck-y u sucks!!
u really do!!!
you are just a pervert ..
who loves to crack pervert jokes
that makes everyone HATEs yoU even moRe..



I just got fed up...trying to cope with everyone
everyone demand...
everyone's time
weird behavior...
but do they?
do they understand mine??
do they ever think on my behalf?
perhaps they do..
but sorry
i dont feel them!!
yeah,i'm "anything" kinda person
but still
i'm still just a human!!

I just wonder...
why?
just WHY??
how can you do this to me!!
simply because you have a bad hair day
doesnt mean that you can let it out on me
....
by cutting me out...
blaming me WRONG
for everything that i've done...
in fact u never do that to anyone else
perhaps..i'm that STUPID!!
that IMPERFECT
that give you an eye sore!!
i know i'm just not
an APPLE to the eye
compare to them!!

.....maybe
you just dont know...how
disappointing and...
no-word-to-describe
i am

i just dont understand..
why am i WRONG
EVERYTIME
..EVERYTIME...
i was never right...
was never the one!!
but to them...
....
u say you understand them
&
trust them...
&
bla bla bla...

from now on ...
i make a promise to myself
i wont be that dumb ass again
AGAIN!!
its ur guys occasion..
&
why should i be anxious for you
meanwhile you are not co-operating as well!
Why should i care...there is no reason!!
since you treat them so good..
and how well u understand them
perhaps they can do something
understand-able for you...
good luck for that...
for me..
thats it..

-------the END-------

*sorry for the selfish statement*
but at this state of mind...
i just cant take it anymore
SORRY!!






No comments: